Week Review


Don't you just love when it rains? I love rain, I don't even mind getting wet as much as I should, anyway, this week was a chaotic one, everything started when my auntie decided to stay with us from friday to sunday, we went out to buy some supplies that she needed and my mother and I found ourselves walking for almost 12 hours, it was pretty exhausting, then going to bed quite late, waking up early, walking again, finding the gift for mother's day, back home and we had a quick family reunion on Saturday night in my house, I felt extremely anxious with my house full of people but at the end it was worth it, I saw my mother laughing with her brothers and sisters and it was lovely, after those crazy days we had a super lazy and slow Sunday which I really enjoyed, from there my week went really slow.
On Monday I got the chance to see an old friend which I really miss a lot now that he is far away from me, on Tuesday I made cookies with friend, it was a first time and they turned out amazingly good, another good friend that I don't get to see as much any more, after that I rushed home, through the rain just to get home two minutes before my parents, which was pretty awesome and save me from a fight, after that my week went pretty easy, I went to school, to the doctor, to buy some things, to really just relax and let everything go smooth. 
The highlight of my week was having the chance to see people that I haven't seen in ages, I'm really lucky to have good friends and my family getting closer. I love it.
Hope you had an amazing week.
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram