Sunday Morning...


Good Morning sunshine I hope that you are well, the weather has been lovely around here, I love it, a weird combination between hot mornings and rainy afternoons, I love when it rains. This is an special week in my house, it''s my mother's birthday week, she's hving some days off work and we are going to have some special bounding time, just the two of us, maybe some shopping involved and lots of food, I'm excited. It's also the birthday week of one of my dearest friends and although I can't be with her that day, I'm really excited to have a day out the next week with her, I'm kind of planning something for her.
So, with that in mind, this week I'm writing special posts for special people, it's part of my gift for them, a little piece of my thoughts, something they wanted to know through the years and now they can have.
Have a lovely beginning of the week, everything will be back to normal next week.
thanks for reading! 

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram