The Other Countess...

By Eve Edward, I bought this book not thinking that much about it, it was on sale and I needed new, interesting book, so I went for it, it took me about 4 days to read and I have to say I love it, it is a love story situated on England, 1582, which is one of my favourite parts of English history I have to say. The story is amazing, I hate when everything goes too slow and you really don't get the chance to enjoy the ending, this book is the opposite.
You get to know the characters and fall in love with them, it has the perfect length and you get more than one point of view, you understand what they are going trough, I really recommend it, if you have time and you like YA, romance and historical books you are going to love it. I have to add it to my really small list of favourite books.
"It's England, 1582. Ellie - Lady Eleanor Rodriguez of San Jaime - is in possession of a gold-seeking father, a worthless title and a feisty spirit that captivates the elite of the Queen's court, and none other than the handsome new Earl of Dorset ...William Lacey has inherited his father's title and his financial ruin."
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram