The New month


With the new month comes new things, May is known to be one of my busiest months, mostly because I have to find extra time to spend with my mom as her birthday is at the end of the month and it's also one of my bestest friend birthday, so I find myself multitasking more than usual and more than wanted, the month started as a quiet, simple one but I know that this is just the beginning.
Anyway, on that note of being busy I realised that I was leaving my health behind, I've been eating pretty badly and without an activity, I'm looking for extra classes to change that, although my parents are thinking that I might have gone crazy I need them to relieve the stress and tension. I know this month is about over scheduling but if I make it 'till the end, I'll be able to take whatever is on my way.
I'm doing something new and really committing to all of my activities with out a doubt, I often found myself running away from things out of fear or just because I got bored, I'm working on that.
The last thing I really want to take care of this month is to fill the spaces, I know I hurt people and although I can't take everything back I can say goodbye in their faces rather than just disappearing again, is the right thing to do after everything, I'm trying to find my way out.
In my father's words "Have a great day, week, month and good luck little one"
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram