Sunday Morning...

Another morning filled with homework, I want a break already, I think I can't have everything in life.
This week I had a chat with one of my friend friends, he asked me about my life and the reason I was keeping everything super private, I told him that I was afraid of the opinions, he is smart and asked me to tell him my life, my story with details and everything, and somehow he knows me better in three weeks than my friends in 2 years, I like him in a weird familiar way, I fell like he is my little brother, a curious little brother.
While I was talking with him, I realised that my first times have not been as normal as other might have been, I have had some unique opportunities, opportunities that have changed the way I see the world around me, or the way I treat people, some of them have been small but significant, others have been huge and I though why not shared them, most of them were learning experiences where I took the most I could, I have great memories of most of those, I also had bad experiences, as you do.
This week is all about first times and how much they have changed me, to be the person that I am now.
Have an amazing day, week and don't forget to smile, it makes life 10 times easier.
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram