Sundays....


I've been making changes in my spaces, some big ones, some small ones, I really wanted those changes and they are turning out great, I'm enjoying the process.
With that I'm also planning some changes for this space, I want a cleaner look, I've been working on that this past month and I'm going to continue doing it, it's not done by any mean but I hope that by the end of the month I can present that to you.
On that note, as I'm going to be working on those changes I decided to make this month qute a chilled one when it comes to posts, I'll be posting Midnight Talks two times a week (I'll add the subject on the name of the entry), instead of the regular schedule that I've been having, I'll still be posting on Saturday and Sunday, but I really need that extra time to focus on school and the changes here.
I'm really excited with the new things that are coming on the next weeks. Have a great summer and week,
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram