Helping...


If you know something about me, it's that I hate driving, I get really nervous and I can't drive properly, so I take the public service everyday and I don't tend to complain a lot about the things that happen there but there are some things that just bug me a lot, one of them is when an old person or someone with a disability gets on and there are no sets left, no one wants them to give theirs, of course I stand up and give them my seat, I really don't mind it.
The thing here is that we are not used to help or give anything to those who needed it more than us, we think about our comfort, the truth is that someday we are going to be old and that's something that it's going to happen to us, if we keep doing it, young kinds are going to learn it, those kids are going to grow thinking that it's ok to do that, and it's sad to think about how we stop thinking about the others.
I'm talking about the small things, helping someone cross the road, giving your seat, helping someone get on or off the bus, things that take no time and that'll make you and the other person feel better. We forget about our kindness. Helping with those little things makes a huge change!
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram