Week Review...


As I expected this first week of the month has been extremely busy, I feel extremely tired but quite happy with what I accomplished, my family says that I'm being dangerously patient, that I'm not saying everything or that I'm keeping things to myself, the low and calm tone of my voice really freaks them out and I have to say that it's quite funny but in fact I'm really working on that part of my personality, everyone has to get used to that. 
I think I found my balance this week doing my work and doing what I want to do, working out, reading, I'm pretty happy with the way I found that balance, this weekend is going to consist mostly on catching up with some homework and relaxing, I impressed myself.
Hope you had an amazing week.
thanks for reading!

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram