WR| Update


I've said way to many times, I write this too often, I don't know why my life tends to go all crazy on me so I can't even sit down and write down anything, but here we go again, a life update from me to you.
Where have I been? Well, if you didn't know, I started a new job back in July, it was my perfect type of job, I was an administrative assistant during a summer course, I had both my passions in there, computers and organisation, it was a temporary job where I had to run around behind teachers and kids, while having the time of my life.
I loved my job, but it was too consuming for what I want to do know, it doesn't mean that I ever gave up or that I ever left anything behind, it just meant that everything else became an option and not priority, this includes things from my other job and school, but if I'm being completely honest, it also involved my family time and my health.
This job brought amazing things into my life, I'm not going to lie, I had the amazing chance to interact with amazing people, but also start to work on my social skills that were pretty much buried under a bunch of insecurities.
Now, that job is over and so is the summer, I can say from the bottom of my heart that I'm really grateful for everyone that I got to work with and I really do wish them good in life, I hope we bump into each other some time in the future, but for now, it's time to move on.
 Where to now? I've been asking myself this question over and over during the summer, the answer? I don't know it yet, I know that I want to do a bunch of things right now, I want to keep growing and learning from others.
My mayor is coming to an end and I still haven't figured out my life yet, I know I want to make the best of it, I want to get my degree in English and maybe french, I want to especialice in something before finishing and I want to learn something new.
I want to start leaving marks everywhere, I want to explore more, I want to improve the content in here, those things have always been on my mind, but know I really want to make them happen, I'm going to start with the little things, I'm going to take my preparation exams and go by myself.
I'm starting this semester fresh and not as rested as I thought I would be, but I'm pumped to work to get somewhere and maybe spend less time at home, I'm starting with new projects right now and we'll see where I'm headed after that, I'm a work in progress and for the first time I'm forever I'm happy with that.
Have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram