PD| Camp & Bonfires

They say that you have to learn when to say yes in life, when they told me that I needed to stay for the camp, I didn't knew if I was excited of nervous, it was my first camp, I knew it was going to be a good one, but I was still nervous of whether I was going to be able to handle 24 h of continuous work.
It wasn't easy, from waking up at 6 am that Friday morning, to the group breakfast, to the planning, to the aquatic activities that I had to take part of, to the rally, to the camp crafts, to the meals, to the child's sickness, to the bonfire, to the fireworks, to the late night meeting with staff, to the late night pizzas, to the padel games, to sleeping three hours, to the morning workout, to the showers, to saying goodbye to the kids, it was all worthy.












I didn't took as much pictures as I would have wanted, at the end, I was working, but I can tell you that I'm incredibly happy and have amazing memories from those hours, this time, I'm happy that I said yes, because I got to live this amazing experience and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.
P.S. The images are not it's usual quality because of light problems, as soon as it gets dark, you can't get high quality pictures and the focus messes up, but I still wanted to share this bits with you, hope you like them as much as I did, they mean a lot to me.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram