Back To School

Deciding what to wear every morning has never been a task for me, I go through phases as the semester passes by, at the beginning I like to look nice, so I put a bit more effort into what I'm wearing, as exams start to approach I tend to be more relaxed about what I'm wearing, the comfy clothes make their full appearance and finally, exams week is when I look the worst, I fully go in sweats and to be honest, I don't really tend to care that much.
But since starting to go to meetings, I have to look better than that, I'm not going to make a good impression in sweats, so lately I?ve been putting more attention into what I throw on and the image I give to others.
Here are some of my new go-to outfits, as my style has been changing lately:


Yes, they look similar, but there's something about each of them that makes them special, I would personally pair both of them with sneakers, but those are not suitable for every occasion, but if you see, the first one is a bit more on the edgier side with the pleader bomber and the boots that give a statement on their own, the second one is a more day-to-day style, more relaxed, yet put together.
This is something I'm bringing back from my earlier posts, I don't know how often I'm going to do them, I just know I enjoy them. At the end, everyone's style is different.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram