September: The Resolutions


August was a great month, I was lucky enough to be involved in a lot of activities and I will forever be grateful with my boss for giving me such an amazing opportunity, but now that that part of my life is over, I have to move on and keep growing.
I don't know how September is going to be like, from what I know, we are expecting quite an easy month, with not much going on other than the 15th and 16th with Independence Day, but other than that, we have no birthdays, no parties, nothing major and that means a bigger opportunity to do a lot more and productive. 
This month while I was trying to set my goals, I was a bit lost, because there are so many things I want to get done and so much I want to accomplish that sometimes I feel a bit lost. I know I can't do everything at once, I wish I could, but it's not possible, so I'm thinking of focusing everything into finding a good balance between work, school and life in general. 
Personal Goals
  • Write more
  • Work out four times a week. 
  • Eat healthy
  • Save money (Preferably stay within my budget)
  • Be productive 
  • Try new things/go to new places. 
Blog Goals
  • Post every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. 
  • Share new things that I love. 
  • Improve my writing. 
  • Work on my editing skills 
School Goals
  • Focus on English. 
  • Practice html coding
  • Take better notes.
Extras
  • Be patient. 
  • Take time for myself. 
  • Enjoy time with my family and friends. 
Every time I write one of this I'm reminded of how much of a work in progress I am, I'm nowhere near to being perfect as some people think I am and I'm happy with that, there was a time were all my energy was put into being perfect, everything I did was to get me there, but I think I'm finally learning to love my little imperfections.
Have a great month and week and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram