WR| Paint & Renovations


New week, new semester, new classes. new computer, it's worth saying that a few things have been changing around here, most of which I haven't talked much about, but let's catch up.
As you know, I just finished my work period and I just came back to school for a new semester, I had one weekend to relax and refresh, that it wasn't enough to be honest, my body had been under a bunch of pressure, stress and I did a lot more of physical activity that I have done in years, so I needed a bit more sleep and time to myself.
But, you can't have everything, do you? so I manned up and woke up that Monday morning feeling really groggy and unmotivated to go to school, what made it somehow bearable is that I knew I was going shopping after it, I wanted to update things up in my closet and I needed a new backpack, it was good but my bank account was not happy after it.
Most of the days were work/school days, I had a lot of things to catch up on with and just go back to a healthy routine, which I'm not there yet, not even close, I'm not in the same mode as I was before summer course, I feel lazy and really tired, I've been trying to push myself to do more and more things but I just don't have the mood nor the energy to do it.
I also went to the dentist, because, here's something I haven't talked about, I'm getting braces, you may ask, why now? why not earlier if I knew I needed that much? I'm afraid of the dentist and the things they use, I don't like the idea of a human rumbling inside my mouth with god knows what, but after a few ups and downs with my new dentist, I came to the realisation that as much as I hate him, I get along with him, so the evils the least.
I got a new computer, I've had mine since (prepare yourself) 2010, I take care of all my things and I tend to hold on to them for longer than I should, but this time I knew I had to make a change, so with the help of both my lovely parents, I finally updated mine and I'm pretty happy with the one I?ve got now, it's everything I need and a bit more, I'm going to love it as much as I loved the past one.
At last, I'm finally starting the renovations in my room, I say this a lot, but my room is my safe place, it's almost like that place we have as kids were pain or worry can't go in, I'm happy and confident enough in there to cry but also laugh and sleep peacefully, but I haven't made anything mayor in a long time, the truth is that I needed to re-paint and update the art I had, it was outdated and not me to be honest, but now, it has a fresh coat of pain and I'm slowly designing it to be better and more myself.
I think that's all for now, I'll surely be checking in next week, the last of August, it's all going so fast I can't deal, but anyway, I hope you have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram