WR| The Lazy One

I've considered myself a lot of things but never lazy or not with those words, and this isn't because I think I'm perfect or because I think I can do everything and be ultra productive every day, I wish I was, but because I'm becoming a true believer that even if you do only thing, you are doing something either for yourself or others.
This week was a weird one for me, unlike any other weeks, I didn't had anything major planned, like anything, no visits, no meetings, nothing, and a part of me was grateful for this, I mean, when was the last time this happened? But there was this other part that was seriously starting to freak out, I didn't knew what to do, I knew I had to sit down and work, but what else was I supposed to do? And that's when the problem started.
Monday was a semi productive day, all I wanted was to go back home and sleep, but I actually went out and ran my errands, all in one day, which was a huge mistake taking in consideration that I had free time this week, I even went to the dentist, I'm getting the brace in tomorrow and I'm feeling nervous, anxious and I'm starting to regret all of this.
Tuesday was when everything went downhill, as I didn't had much to do I started to feel quite unmotivated and even sad, I was in one of those moods were you just want to sit down, eat your weight in junk food and catch up on the series you've been watching for a while and that's what I did.
I swear I had plans to be productive on Wednesday and Thursday but they all failed miserably, I was not in the mood, I was tires, moody and really sensitive, I actually had a few fights with my parents over the tiniest things, like the fact that someone ate my cheese, as much as I love my cheese and hate that someone else eats it, I had no right to start that fight.
Friday was the day were I finally did something, "Entrepreneur" actually went to visit me to my school which was the highlight of my week, my mum was actually home sick so I wanted to spend extra time out so we wouldn't crash and fight, and it was lovely seeing a friend I'll always miss, he's like a little kid that understands me and he makes me laugh, he's the brother I would never want to have, but then after that, all my plans to do anything failed as I gave myself a free pass for the rest of that afternoon.
And here I am now, trying to not think of my dentist appointment for this Monday, pre-planning my month, trying to figure out a way to motivate me and trying to put my life back together, but we we'll see how that goes, have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram