Ramble


There's so much I want to talk about, that I don't even know where to start, first, I've already written this but thanks to dear lovely Google I had to re-write it in english, it decided to translate everything, lucky for me I decided to check it before it went up, imagine if I wouldn't.
I haven't been writing, I like to think that I've been postponing it for the right reasons, but I've had way too much in my head, starting a new job is never easy, you never know what to expect, where to go, how it's going to be like you even regret going in, but you still give it a try, if you are lucky you are going to like it, if you are not, you may have to change it.
I've been getting more and more into photography and editing, I think that's a part of my life that I never explored, it's quite tricky actually, because I love a raw picture because of it's essence, but then I can do so much while editing that I don't know which way to go.
I'm still holding strong on the fitness front, I still try to do it everyday and rest on Saturdays, but now with job I have to find a balance a dedicate some days to stretching, others to cardio, others to yoga, but I think I'm building a good routine, I think.
I'm renovating, yet again, I like changing things up, I feel like it's a good way to refresh everything and you don't need that much to get started, I started rearranging my spaces and I almost think it pumps me up to use them more, like my desk, I was hesitant to use it for the past two weeks, but know I really like it and I actually use it again.
Work is going great, I love it although, by the end of the day, I'm shattered and only wanting to sleep, but while I'm there I feel happy and almost like I found my spot in there, but then again, it's a temporary position and I'm going to have to find something for the rest of the year, but I'm going to enjoy it while it last.
Finally, my anxiety and stress have been normal, my boss has helped with this, she has an amazing mantra of not worrying, like never, she's really calmed through the day and really positive, it really pumps everyone else to have someone like her around all of us. Actually, when I first met her, I misjudged her, I was going through a rough time in life and I let my mood control my opinion of her,but now that she gave me the opportunity back, I'm starting to appreciate her.
 I think that's all, I just wanted to sit down, catch up and speak my mind, I don't get to do it as often as you would think, which is always a shame, but then again, we are fully back in business and ready for everything that's to come, remember to keep on dreaming.

Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram