PD| Summer Course '16 Week 1

When I entered  was trying to figure out how I was going to share everything with you without getting into trouble for sharing too much or because I was losing time taking pictures, but one day I realised that I loved taking pictures and so I figured I would take advantage of some Snapchat features and show a bit of my day to you.
This was my first week:
The Big Opening of the Summer Course '16 with a dance from all the teachers.
This was one of those days, I was tired, sleepy and not in he mood.
Leaving a good day of work with a storm coming can be quite a challenge.
My favourite part of my job is having to walk through every area of the club.
This was my favourite day of the whole week, having an aquatic party is fun no matter what age you are.
It's a new concept for me, but I actually like this way of sharing things with you, I can't share everything but little bits and bobs are acceptable, hope you like it and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram