WR| A Roller Coaster


If I had to describe the month, I'd probably say that it was a roller coaster, it had it's up's and it's down's, it wasn't perfect but I laughed and cry when it felt like necessary, I didn't keep anything to myself and I didn't run away like I used to.
January started quite weird, I had to go to school to do two exams maybe and fix some paperwork and this only confused my body more and more, I'm just starting to work into a routine that is going to be suitable for school, I was eating, I wasn't doing as much physical activity as I used to, I was sleeping late and I wasn't feeling okay.

The Up's
I got to hang out or at least have a real talk with most of the people that are close to me, I think that it was a good use of my free time.
I opened up about my feelings with one person that I used to fight a lot with, even when I wasn't feeling okay I just said to him a lot of things that I should have told him a long time ago and it actually helped to heal some things between us.
I read more, not actual books but stories from wattpad and I actually enjoyed them, there were some perturbing fanfic's but well there's not much you can do but exit them.
I stayed at my home more than I ever have without feeling sad or sick and it was fine, of course there were times when I felt bored but nothing major.
I listened to new music, if you know anything about me, you probably are aware that I tend to stay inside my comfort zone and delete music that has sentimental value, this past few months I've been adventuring more and more into new music and also listening to old music with memories.

The Down's 
I was unorganised, for me anyway, I haven't been doing as much as I would want to and I've been spending too much time procrastinating.
I spend too much time doing things that are not important and that can be done later when I'm done with my list.
I was not focused and that's one of the things that screwed my plans.
I ate too much sugar and unhealthy stuff, mostly due to my hang outs, what made it even worst was the fact that I didn't noticed it until my mum pointed it out.

More than a week review this was a month review, I wanted to share some of my opinions of my month now that's coming to an end. I really hope that in the next month I can be more myself and I can stop playing around. Have a great month, week and day and never stop dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram