PD| Midnight Fireworks

The last trip of the year was to visit more family to one of my favourite cities, a magical and beautiful one, this year or last, depends on the picture, we went for something different, instead of having a family dinner, we went to see the fireworks at midnight, we wondered around for almost one hour and I actually won a bet on the first seconds of the new year, my auntie said that they maybe cancelled everything, but as the first boom! was heard I laughed and won a bet. I'll take it as a sign. 












The last ones are from the morning after, which was different too, we went to downtown to walk and then we headed back, even when it was short, it was beautiful, different and worthy. One of the best ones yet.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram