WR| The Explination


We're starting a new year! How exiting! Don't you love all the pressure we put in ourselves the first two months of the year to be perfect but then forget it and do the same as we did last year? I do!. That was a joke, probably a bad one, one thing that it's true is the fact that we are starting a brand new year that has to be unlike any other, but if we want to make it this way, we have to start early. 
I have a lot of goals, mostly personal ones, like travelling more or making this space grow, others are more family related, like spending more time with them or even talking with them at least once a month, and there are a few that are school related, like having better grades or taking extra classes of those things I really want to learn.
But I don't want this year to be about me focusing on a list of words, I want this year to be spontaneous, I'll still have an agenda, a job, a plan, but all of those are going to be flexible, not every week I'll be doing something exciting, but I'll try my best to go out more and explore parts of this huge city that I'm still getting to know.
Anyway, putting the new year theme on the side, I really owe you an apology and an honest explanation, I know I said I was going to post regularly, that I was not going to take a break, that you were going to get a post everyday, but it didn't happen, why? you may I ask, well, for starters, I didn't had a plan so I didn't took time in consideration, which lead me to leave everything last minute, a thing that I'm not used to doing and when something like that happens I put a little too much pressure on myself and I end up not liking what I write. Second, I had so much going on while planning a holiday that I forgot about time, I was lazy.
But as it is for now, unless I say so, I won't be skipping any days, I'll be making my best and I have fun posts planned for next year, I just have to get into a working routine again, which I kind of am doing right now, I'm sorry.
Last but not least, I want to wish you all of you a great year, that all of your wishes come true, that you never stop dreaming, that you fight for what you want, always remember to work harder, be better and have fun. Everything has a solution and life gets better. Have a great 2016, a great month, week and day and never stop dreaming.
Mayte  

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram