WR| Busy Week

I know that this is late, I know that I kinda miss a day but it wasn't because I was lazy, this week was way to hectic and crazy to sit down in my compute and write, all week I've been running around trying to catch up with work and preparing myself for school. I've had many ideas and even things planned to post, but I ended up not liking them enough so I just tossed them away.
The only day I had to sit down and do stuff I ended up going out with my best friend and just having a chilled, full of laughs day, both of us needed that time to relax and forget about the problems that we had outside this, I kinda planned a surprise for her, as I saw that the city was quite clean and not as polluted as always, I took her to one of the highest points of the city, I wanted her to enjoy the view and how beautiful it was.
We went to have a lovely lunch and we did something she loves doing but I never got involved with, it is still a thing she does more with her other friends and I'm fine with that but I can say that it was quite amusing to see her doing things that she loved and being happy.
On Friday my mum invited part of my family to have dinner and share a tradition, it was fun and somehow normal, we've been having those moments more and more in the past few months, it's something new for all of us, we are not used to this.
I don't know if I ever talked about this but our family has been growing quite a bit in this past years, I now have 5 nieces/nephews, one of them is from my really close cousin, he is a lovely little kid and my mum is more than thrilled that have him around with his parents. I know that both my parents would love to have more kids or just spend more time around them.
Now that I'm remembering what my week was about and how crazy it was, I don't even know how I did it, I just know that while I'm writing this, I'm also thinking about how comfy and appealing my bed looks right now, but I can't, although I do made myself promise that I would eat better (which I really been doing, I've been eating healthier and with a schedule) and go back to my old sleep pattern that was perfect for the life I've been leading.
I hope that your first week of the month/year was a good one, that you started fighting to accomplish all of the things you have on your list and that you feel positive and happy. Have a great week and never stop dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram