WR| Ovelwhelmed

If I had to say how I felt this week using one word it would be "overwhelmed".

I had a fight with my parents on Sunday that left our relationship on the edge for pretty much the whole week, this also left me feeling quite sad and vulnerable, I didn't wanted to do anything and to be honest, I wasn't feeling okay even when I was kicking myself out of bed every morning.
From the beginning I knew this week was going to be quite chilled as I didn't had mayor meetings or places to go, I just had two things scheduled and I was quite happy with them, so I decided to take everything slow and not hurry as I would usually would on a day-to-day basis.
But as the week went by I started to panic more and more, some of my friends talked with me about the next semester and what were my plans, when I still have no answer to what I'm going to be doing and to be honest I haven't even been thinking about it that much, that put a big weight on my shoulders.
With this I discovered that every time I'm feeling sad and overwhelmed with stuff, I clean and organise, "Monica's Style" my room hasn't been as clean as it's now, I think that I found relief when everything around me is in it's place, I feel like I can organise my thoughts better in an organised place.
I also started to read more fanfiction, I don't know why, but I don't like it, I feel like most of them show this rude men that is a casanova, trying to get into this unbalanced girl's pants, I don't like that they are showing that to 14 year old girls that maybe had 2 or 3 relationships and none of them real.
Last but not least, I feel happy with what I'm going to be posting this week because it shows how I feel but I don't know how to feel with what I posted last week, but I think that now I'm going into the right direction, I just have to remember to write what I want with a few twists here and there, I've been thinking of new things for February.
I really hope this week is better, brighter and happier, have an amazing week and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram