A Day Out

The past two weeks I've been trying to go out with as many of my friend as I possibly can, why? because as soon as I start with school I won't have as many time because I'm taking more classes than before.
Anyway, last week I went out with one of my closest friends to eat some sushi because we both needed to chat and catch up, we talked about relationships, friends, work, school, future travelling plans and just saying everything that was on our minds.
Everything was great as we got to the restaurant and we sat down in table that had no people around, to talk about anything and everything without getting interrupted, this worked well for the first two minutes, then the waiter arrived and looked at my friend for way too long, thing that made her uncomfortable, because even when I was ordering he was looking at her, I was laughing my pants off because of this.
We paid and left the place without any more intromissions from the waiter, but I was still making fun of her and teasing her about the whole experience, now that we had free time, we started walking with no apparent destiny, we actually ended up in F21 laughing about clothes and things that people shouldn't wear.
We were laughing loud while walking because apparently when you have a drink you cannot enter many places, we walked for about two hours when the most hilarious thing happened, let me set the mood, two young ladies, walking, laughing, without disturbing anyone,when this guy reaches the shoulder of my friend.
She freaks, I freak because I had no idea what happened, this guy comes closer and says to her "Hello, Do you know how much does a polar bear weights?" "Hmm? No..." "Enough to break the ice, my name is Kevin" "Sorry let me introduce myself with your best friend, hello, what's your name?" "Mayte(Me)" "Do you want to go out? Your friend can come if you want" "No" "Can I have your number?" "No" "Let me ask you some questions, after that I assure you, you'll give me your number" "Mhhm?" (He ask the questions but she's not into it) "Can I leave now?" "No, please just your number" "No" "But you are still here" "You know that I can leave, right?" "Yeah, but you are not doing it" "Bye..."
Those were the things said there, let me tell you, first that from the beginning I was laughing, I couldn't believe what just happened, first because I never thought anyone would use such a cringy phrase, second because even when she was saying no without hesitating, he stuck through it.
All of this happened while she was telling me how much she was over dating and relationships. which just turned this to be such an ironic situation that I couldn't help but laugh through this. I guess that the moment you accept you are ready to be single, destiny decides to hit you in the face.
Thank you for letting me put the whole story on the internet.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram