PD| By The Beach

Last Christmas my family decided to make a road trip to go to the beach and also visit my grandma, we've never been on a road trip together, we've never even been on a car for more than 30 minutes, but this time we were stocked on a van for over 6 hours with a baby. 
This trip was unlike any other for me, I got to spend time with my family and actually relax, my parents and I stayed in our favourite hotel and the others crashed on my aunties house, we enjoyed different things and by the end of our last day we decided to go to this amazing place called "Puerto Marquez", we drove and got the most amazing view of an open sea, my cousins decided to rent a boat to go an explore, unfortunately I didn't had a swimsuit to go in and explore but I enjoyed the view from the boat and took some amazing pictures.












I experimented a little bit with my phone and actually loved the pictures, I had an amazing time and I would re-live it if I could, it was wonderful to spend more time with my family and get the opportunity to actually bound. There aren't many pictures because most of them have my family members on it and didn't wanted to be on this, sorry. Hope you like it.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram