WR| The Catch Up

Can I just say that I'm writing this on the morning Christmas Eve, before we leave to go on a five hour drive to see our grandma?
I've never been so unprepared, I hate this feeling, I left everything last minute and I don't want to leave this hanging and undone, so let's do this with the hope that it's fine and interesting.
Welcome back! It's been a long time since the last time I wrote something like this, almost a month, it's a little bit weird but I missed it, we have a lot to catch on, a lot has happened and changed in the past few weeks.
First, the title, I think I like it more, but who knows how long is going to stay like this, a Week Review is more of like a suitable title. Second, I'm writing this in my desk, that doesn't sounds weird, well, it's filled with candies, calendars, money and games, I haven't been as organized as usual and it's becoming a problem.
Third, last night my best friend came to my house, brought pizza and we watched a movie while she helped me to do candy bags for tomorrow, then my parents came and we all had dinner and chatted away, I enjoyed it a lot, it was fun to relax and do something normal with familiar faces.
Fourth, with the new year coming I have a lot of ideas and not so much time, I don't know how much I'm going to do and how many things are going to turn out the way I want it but we shall give it a try. Fifth, I miss having a work schedule, this type of holiday is really affecting me, I don't do as much, I don't focus on anything and I have a lot of free time that I don't know what to do with, let's hope that next week is better and brighter for me.
Sixth, if it seems like I'm not writing a lot like before, it because I'm not, I don't know how to express myself and it takes me double the time to write something, the fact that I haven't been writing a lot has affect me, I don't know what to write or if I have an idea I don't know how to put it in words, but in this case the only thing I can do is keep trying.
Seventh, I should be packing, I should be preparing for that road trip that includes a toddler, I should be eating healthy, there are many things I should be doing, yet I'm still not doing them, why? I think that my body and my mind organized a strike and now I don't have the energy nor the ability to do anything right now, but I have to come back, I have a huge list of things that are no going to get done by itself.
Eighth, I know I didn't shared my story on social media as I did with the others and there's a reason behind that, I'm still scared of how people are going to react, I'm still terrified of what they might say, so I post them but I never shared them, of course they are there for you to read but I'm still afraid.
Finally, I hope that you enjoyed "12 Stories", it was a month worth of hard work and it wasn't only mine, every person that helped me also had to work hard with me, I know that I said it way to much before but I really am grateful for everything they did and the support to me, I don't what would have been this project without them.
I hope that you had a holy jolly Christmas with your loved ones, have an amazing start of the last week of the month and never stop dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram