Finding Love


Everything started about 4 years ago, when an order came into my clothing store, at that time, I used to search the people that bough on my store on Facebook with the e-mail they put in, it was an order from USA, I added her just like I did with everyone else, a few days later she accepted.
One day when I was bored I decided to send her a message, I wanted to say hi, we started to talk, with time we became friends, she started flirting with me, even though she knew I had a girlfriend, I never paid attention, I didn't wanted to pay attention, she lived in another country and I didn't knew how to have a long-distance relationship. There were times when we talked for hours on end and other times we didn't spoke to each other.
We stayed like that for almost three years before I broke up with my girlfriend, it seem like everything was working out for us, I had the opportunity to travel abroad to see her and I was no longer in a relationship, so I bought my plane ticket and went to meet her.
Going with her meant that she might get the wrong impression, I wanted to visit my friend not to get a girlfriend, I was worried because she lived in another country, I didn't wanted to do the long-distance relationship thing, but everything changed when I met her.
I really liked her, the way she was, her personality, we laughed about the same things, she told me that she wanted something serious, she wanted a real relationship, she wanted someone to plan her future with and so did I.
On my way back from my trip a lot of things were going through my mind, my plan was to visit a friend and have a good time, I never thought that while spending time with her I was going to fall in love, we had a lot in common, we were more alike than I thought at the beginning.
Coming home was hard for me, I had things to come to, I had a girl that was waiting me here to be my girlfriend, she wanted to wait until I came back in case something like this happened, she wanted me to make the right choice and not be chained to her without being happy.
I needed to make a decision, I was in-between this amazing girl who I had a lot of common with and this other girl that I fancied for a long time but the attraction was only physical. I called her, I had to talk to her and tell her what I was feeling, I said that I had something important I needed to tell her, I wanted to ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend.
She made me sweat it for a few seconds before she said yes. Of course I asked her in person the next time I went to see her, I think I made the right decision, I'm happy with her and we get along, she supports my business and band.
I found love without even looking for it.
Anonymous.

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram