MT| The One With The New Job

I don't know what has happened in the past few days that I haven't been feeling inspired enough to write and I really have a lot to talk about, I don't know how to put it with words and that it makes sense.
But today I decided to make the most of my day and sit down and do it, I've found that if I don't try it, I'll never do it. I'm actually in the middle of prepping for a lot of travelling in the next few weeks, I'm doing a lot of laundry, deep cleaning my room and just doing stuff that I tend to put off.
I don't think I ever talked about my jobs or what I do for living, because I never think is necessary, but lately I've noticed that a lot of people tend to ask me the same question about it, so I figured I'll come clean and tell you, I work with my mum, she is an accountant that has a full time job and clients, she has a load of work that sometimes she can't handle, that's where I enter, I help her with basic things to make her busy life easier. I make a decent earning from this and as for what I need right now, I don't need more. 
Last night she offered me to help her in another level, which being honest I can do but I don't want to, it's not that the work is hard, it's that it's time consuming and right now I really don't have free time, I went to bed thinking about it, which was probably a bad idea because I had a terrible sleep, but anyway, I said yes, I think that as long as I'm organised enough and stop procrastinating I'll be fine, I won't be doing it for the money as much as I'll do it for my mum.
In other news, I'm going to be taking a little holiday, which I guess is fun because I'll be able to read and be calm for a few hours, plus I get to see my family and have a good time with them, but the idea of this has been making me procrastinate trying to figure out what I need to get done before leaving, which leads me to spending multiple hours scrolling through Twitter.
I've just being lazy and hiding my mess from others, but I'm coming to an agreement with my laziness and actually doing things, like writing this post, updating my calendars, finishing the posts that are going up this weekend and pre-planning everything after Christmas, I'm starting and taking little steps to get there, I hope I can have a really productive weekend and next week before heading to the beach to study while I enjoy the sun.
I guess that's life, I've said it before, I'm really thankful of all I have, it's just that sometimes it all gets a little too much and writing about it makes me feel less stressed, it's my way of de-stressing. Have a great night, sleep tight and never stop dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram