MT| The One With Emotional Tears

Hello, it's me, your normal host with a craving for writing and sharing her emotional stories, I haven't been writing my own words and I miss it, I miss sharing what happens on my day to day life, those stories that either make me cry or laugh a little bit.
First, I feel a little bit exposed now that my secret project is out there, I think that as I kept it as a secret for so long it became part of me and sharing it has been tough but I feel goo for what's to come. Secondly, I been really reflecting and thinking of where is my life right now and all of the things I've been through, every morning while I walk to the bus stop I think about the amazing friends I have and how lucky I am to be living the life I have, my family and friends support me a lot through those crazy ideas I have.
Thirdly, my dentist got me think of my performance in every aspect of my life, he really gets me to talk while we wait for the anaesthesia to kick in, I've been slacking in a lot of things, it may not seem like it but I really have been quite lazy. "Fourthly", the end of the semester is close and if this semester ends, it means that my time in university is starting to come to an end and I don't want that yet, but I guess I still have almost two years to figure my life out.
"Fifthly", on the subject of my life career wise, the other day I was talking with a friend, getting his opinions of the whole (Have you noticed that I sometimes forget to put the w at the beginning of whole?) desing and he told me he really liked my vision on those kind of things and he is not the first to ever say that, I don't think I ever mentioned it properly but I really do know my way around design, my dad convinced me to take courses since I was a little kid and I quite like it, the problem is that I don't really know if I like it as a career.
"Sixthly", I gave up with my Christmas shopping, my parents are the only ones that deserve something and they are the hardest to buy things for, I gave up and I decided to buy little things that make me remember them and they liked the idea. "Seventhly", my mum left both my dad and myself hanging, we don't know anything about our holidays this year, she is keeping it as a secret, she is big on surprises, I really don't know what to expect.
"Eighthly", I realised why I feel so comfortable with my crush, he is the same as my best friend and I didn't noticed (They even have the same hair cut) and I freaked out a little bit, maybe that's why I haven't been looking out for him in the past few weeks, maybe in my mind I missed my best friend and found him, who knows?
Finally, before this becomes even more ridiculous, I've been really emotional lately, I blame it on my uncontrollable hormones but maybe it's the stress kicking in and making me all teary for the silliest things, like when my mum eat my cheese and I cried a little bit, that's why I wanted to write this, I wanted to put my thoughts out there for you to laugh a little bit. I'll try to do it more during this days.
Have a lovely night, sleep tight and I hope you like tomorrow's story (the author is my best friend)
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram