MT| The One With My Thoughts

I've spent most of my weekend on a car, listening to relaxing songs while thinking of my life, I don't know if this has something to do with the end of the year or maybe my friends, I don't know but I like it.
What first popped into my mind was my family, how far we used to be and how close we are now, in a matter of two years we became close and supportive of each other, we have been working for  long time to get here, we are not a magazine family, we are definitely dysfunctional, we know about each other but we don't communicate as much as we should. From the outside it may seem different, I'm sure it looks like we are close, but we definitely aren't and that is the thing that works for us. 
Second, my friends, I know that I sometime talk a lot about them but in reality I don't get to see them as often as I would like to, sometimes I'm busy, sometimes I'm just not feeling it, they have their things going on too, I don't want to say that we are falling apart, because we are definitely not, but we are pursuing different dreams, which is one of the things that I love the most, the fact that we are not the same, we can talk about different things and learn from what others are doing, the down side is that we don't get to hang out as much as I would want to and I sometimes miss them.
Third, my anxiety and my story, the last story that's going up is mine, I've only talked about this with two people, my therapist and a close friend, no one else knows the full on story and I'm kind of scared of getting judged, not by the readers but by my friends, there's some dirt in there and I don't want them feeling bad for me or looking at me in a different way, I just want to share it with them. It's worth saying that this has made me more anxious and self-conscious about my life and how much of it I'm making public.
Fifth, my health, I want to take more care about me, the more anxious I am, the less I eat and it's becoming a bad habit, I been losing my appetite and it's starting to worry me a little bit, I want to get into a routine, like the one I was having a few months back, I'm making the effort but I need to do more and stick to it.
Sixth, my holiday, I want to go somewhere by myself, or as by myself as I can get, I've been planning a get a get away but I don't know if it's going to be possible, I've come to an age were I need to take my time in consideration, I can't just disappear and leave everything hanging, which only makes life harder.
Finally, I hope that you are enjoying the stories that have been going up, they have been hard to make and I've tried to keep the essence of the people that lived them, I'm really hoping that I'm making them proud or tht at least they don't hate them.
Have a great night, sleep tight and keep dreaming.
Mayte 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram