Ways To: Have A Productive Afternoon

Some of you now, I go to college all the morning and stay there up to 2 ish every day, when I come home the only thing I want to do is relax but unfortunately I always have things to do whether is school or work related, this months I have found a system that works for me.
Don't too get comfy, this will only make you loose time that you don't have, think of it like this "The sooner you start, the earlier that you are going to get it done and be free", procrastinating or relaxing after being in school or out will only make you feel more tired and you won't get as much done as you might have thought.
Make a list, this is everyone's advice but it's true when you have a list of what you really want to get done it's easier to focus and prioritise, that will make you loose less time which can only mean that you won't have to stay in that hours on end.
Focus, I know how easy is to watch the bee that is in front of the computer, I've been there, but once you understand that the hardest thing is the start, everything gets easier, I've found that once you start you get into this productive mode.
Take breaks, you cannot make your brain work non stop with out having any problems, take 20 min every 40 min to an hour of work, relax, stretch, do other things and if it's possible stay away from your computer, your eyes will thank you so much.
Use music, listen to something you know is going to help you concentrate not something you are going to be singing too, change it around as you change activities, this can help you find a rhythm whilst you work, for example, when I was in French classes, I used to listed to French to get my hearing used to the accents and it really helped.
Finally, do what's best for you, I know that for some of my friends taking a nap is the most important thing, but I know that the moment my head touches the pillow I lost the afternoon, everyone works different and at a different rhythm, this is something that has worked for me through college, I've been known for multitasking a lot of what I do, that's me and how I work the best, just be sure that you are taking enough time to do everything, don't pressure yourself, that always ends up being bad.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram