TT| Productive Week

The first week of the month and I survived, I know that I always complain a little bit about my job and how it makes my life a little bit more hectic than it should be, but the reality is that I love what I do and the fact that I get to do one part from home and another one going out.
This week was about being productive and putting my life back on it's feet, I know that for a lot of people I'm always put together but there are times in my life when I really don't know what I'm doing and I get everything done last minute.
Sorting through my room, closet and desk was a full on task, I never expected to be this messy, but know I have to say that I feel extremely happy with the result, everything is clean, looks nice and it's where it's supposed to be.
In other news I've been having mixed feelings about everything, life has been teaching me that you can either have great days or horrible ones, I have both this week, I had a pretty horrible day where I just curled into bed trying to keep everything away but now that a new sun is out I feel pretty good, I'm finally learning how to separate things and not taking anything personal with anyone.
After all of the things I did this week, I'm in the productivity roll where I just want to do more and more, I want to do everything that's on my list and keep going, this can seem like a problem in a near future but as it's for now I'm really enjoying it, I may even find a good balance before everything gets too crazy. I really want to bring better quality to everything I'm doing, I checked my notes from last year and they were so nice and cute without being too kid like and now they are not the best, I'm going to try and get back to that level because I miss them.
Finally this week is a little bit random as it doesn't has a subject that connects everything, I just feel like it was time to really share some things that have helped and in fact, those are ideas that have been in my head for quite a while but I haven't had the opportunity to fit them.
I just felt like I had a lot to tell this week as it was the most random and weird one I had in a while, I hope you enjoy it, at the end of the day I really enjoy writing this. Have a great beginning of the week and don't let the bug beds bite you!
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram