Having A Bad Day

I don't think I ever had such a terrible beginning of the day, last week I had one of those days that just makes you loose faith, I never experienced anything like this.
Everything began when I was waking up, I was a bad girl the night before and didn't washed my face, I woke up early to wash it and have a quick shower but to my surprise something was wrong and I had to have a cold shower where I washed my hair, that was my first sign, I didn't took for granted that this day was going to be bad, I took it as a little stone in my way.
But I was wrong, everyone at home decided to wake up early and get in my way, I mean it like that, everyone wanted to talk and before I knew it, I was late for my first class, nothing extreme but late, as soon as I was heading out the door I realised I didn't had my headphones, I went back to get them when I realised I didn't knew where they where, because the night before I went out and miss place them, I ran around knowing how late it was but nothing, at this point of the morning I was pissed to the point that my parents stood out of my way quietly. 
I took crappy headphones that made my day even worst because they were cheap and I couldn't listen a thing. I took one class and headed back home, hungry, sad and a little bit anxious, coming out of class I started to loose my breath, so I ran to the lady's room to try and put myself together but no, I had too many things, I had a panic attack that left me in a horrible state.
At this point of the morning I was shattered and the only thing in my mind was my home, my pj's and some home made pasta like the one my mum makes, I went to the store, got everything, cooked and surprisingly after 4 hours of that and a little nap, I was feeling a lot better with myself. I started answering messages again and suddenly the day was a lot better.
What I learned from this day is that sometimes we have so much that we don't see the signs and hints that our body gives us to just relax, sometimes we are so into a routine that we forget that we are human and we are not perfect, at some point we have to take a step back and finally if you are having a bad day take a step back and don't take anything too personal, you might hurt someone that had nothing to do with it. Bad days happen and you can either take it personal and make the world as miserable as you or you can take a step back and calm yourself.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram