TT| Roller Coaster Of Emotions

This is going to be a long week recap because if I don't put everything you might not understand me properly, everything about this week was weird.
Let's go back to Sunday when my week starts, my mum had some work to do and I took that as a sign that I should be doing some of that myself too, everything was going great until I fought with my mother, one of those fights that you don't even know how it started but it happened, so by the end of the day we weren't speaking to each other, that lead to some drama on Monday, our car broke and as we went to check it and see how everything was going, I fought with my mum again, the thing is that as much as I love her, she uses the "Spend time together as family" card way to often.
It was just after breakfast when she dropped the bomb, she told me in a really discrete way to leave and go with my friends and that made me feel really bad, so we had an argument, it was a few minutes later as I was leaving them that I realised that I was shaking and I couldn't breathe, I freaked more at the warning that my body was giving me and I had the worst panic attack that I had in months. The only thing I wanted at that moment was to stay at home but I couldn't because I knew it was where my mum was going to be, so I took my stuff and headed out with no destiny.
While I was calming myself down I thought of the perfect place to run away and not be recognised, my favourite place on the city, when I got there I shut my cellphone and read away my new book, it took me about 30 min that my phone had a lot of messages of my friends that, bless them, were worried about me, I decided to met them in our usual spot and have a chat, I don't know what I would do with out them, they really cheered me up.
Tuesday was a great day because I found out that I passed the classes I thought I was going to fail, I was so excited but instead of celebrating I headed home to do more homework and some work. Wednesday was a big fail for me, but I want to talk about it in more detail another time.
Thursday was such a funny day, I got up, showered and I guess I wasn't fully awake because i didn't noticed how weak my body was feeling and how sick I looked, as soon as I realised I freaked, I have way to much going on to add sickness to it, so I took magic pills that my dad takes to not get sick and headed out the door, I went to my one class of the day and left the rest of the morning to get some work done that I even manage to do with a headache, but by the start of the afternoon I was shattered, I took some more pills (Don't do the same as me, go visit your doctor (they were vitamins)) and feel asleep until I got a message that woke me up and made me realised that I spend most of my afternoon sleeping, I braved myself to get up and luckily I wasn't feeling sick any more. That when I started playing trying to get some December inspired designs in here, which left me feeling really exited for what's next.
Finally Friday came like a breeze, I went up to a new class and let me tell you that it was the weirdest, more fun I've ever had in a class, I even made some friends, it wasn't until I was on my way home that I realised how crazy this week was, now I was laughing but at the beginning of the week I was crying. I guess that's part of my life, learning how to manage everything and not explode.
Hope you had an amazing week and have an incredible start of the week.
P.S. I hope you like the little Christmas added touch.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram