TT| Everything in Advance

Have you ever been so busy that you forget what day you are in? That happened to me this week, I though that after this week, we'll still have one week more of October, apparently I didn't check my calendar properly, it wasn't until Tuesday when I realised how wrong I was.
Anyway, this week I have to start and do everything in advance, I usually have from 4 to 5 days in the week to sit down, work and study, this week turned out to be really different, I had only three days to do what I usually do on five and I already had plans. Turns out that as an evil play of destiny I have to travel on Friday and I don't come back until Saturday night, I know that it doesn't sounds like much but going where I'm going I won't have wi-fi which means no work for me and most people would look at this and feel like it's a good thing, in other situations it might be, in mine, I have a lot of work to catch up in, a huge project and exams coming, I can't loose a day.
Weirdly I'm actually capable of getting things done and not freaking out and I like to think that I'm doing right, I even fixed my printer, I feel like I'm actually doing stuff instead of complaining, at the end of the day all of this was on the contract of my job, I knew that, I hope that I can at least get some sleep, because where I'm going is a little town in the middle of nowhere. 
Finally and what I'm most excited about, this week is all about traditions, we are celebrating the Day of the Dead and I decided to share a little part of that tradition with you, it's a big part of my life and it has been for the past 20 years, I hope you like it, writing about it melt my heart a little bit and made me emotional.
Have a great week, beginning of the month and don't forget to smile.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram