The Book Of The Month

I read a lot, it's my passion but also my way of relaxing, I try to read from two to four books a months, it's the one thing I can spend money on and never regret it. This year I've slowly worked on my collection on physical books and e-books, I'm happy with the way it looks now but I want to add some other kind of books, some that are outside of my comfort zone, something that I might enjoy but never dared to buy.
This idea has been rounding my head for a while but what I want to do is focus in one good book a month, I don't want to rush it or even read it on two days like I've done with others, as I've read more than ever imagined this year I'm going to start this with one that I already enjoyed.

"The Queen's Lady" by Eve Edwards
This is the second part of "The Lacey Chronicles" I really enjoyed the first part, a book that became my favourite book and that I can't re-read without getting tired, when I knew it had a second part I had to buy it without even thinking about it.

Details
1584 - Surrey, England When Lady Jane Rievaulx begins service to the Queen at Richmond Palace, she is thrilled at the court's newest arrival . . . Master James Lacey. Despite her previous courtship with his older brother, James is the man she truly loves. And for his part, he cannot deny his fascination with her. However, James is setting sail on a treacherous journey to the Americas, seeking absolution for what he sees as past sins. But when Lady Jane is forced into a terrible situation by her own family, there is only one man to save her. Will Master James return to his lady ­- before it's too late?

Publisher: Delacorte, Puffin
Published :2012
Genre: Children/Young Adult, Romance
Period: Tudor
Century: 16th Century
ISBN: (US) 9780385740913   (UK) 9780141327334
Pages: 352

Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram