MT| The One When I'm Stressed Out

I really hope no one close to me is reading this and if you are my friend sorry telling you how I've been feeling lately, it's that a part of me knew that all of you were going to get mad at me and that was the last thing I need right now.
End of the year, for some people it means parties and holidays, for me and my family, it means more work, more stress and more fights. Everyone around me knows that I have been having a bigger work load and less free time, I got myself into this project, it's end of the semester and in my work end of the year means double the work I usually have, all of this added to the fact that my parents get stressed for the load of work they have around this time of the year, put me in a weird mood.
Lately I've been in this changing mood were I've been crying over the strangest things and getting mad really easily, talking about it makes me realise how weird it is for me to experience this as I've never been this sentimental or changing.
I know that all of this is caused by stress and the way I've been really unhealthy and uncaring, but the dead line of all of this is so close that I can already fill it coming to an end, I just don't want to slow down and that it takes longer to get over.
If you have experienced it you know how bad it can get sometimes, but I really want to end this and dedicate December to plan and relax, to get some me time before the madness of end of the year parties began and I have to start travelling again.
My reality is that I have to work almost 7 days a week, balance my life and school and find sometime to sleep, I don't know when this is going to end but I'm really looking forward to getting excited for Christmas and not doing anything on week days, just watching movies and relaxing with the only thought of what to pack for my next trip.
Sleep Tight.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram