TT| Week in Review

Finally this week is over, I'll love to say that everything was amazing and went just as planned, but I can't lie like that, this week was one of those ones where all I wanted to do was to curled up into a ball and hide from the outside world.

I had my week pre-planned as always, as every week I had a lot planned but surprisingly enough, I had time to do everything and not feel pressure or so I thought... Turns out that the more you plan something, the less things are going to go your way.
I had two meetings scheduled to be on Monday, one work related and one for my "Secret December Project" when I received a message cancelling the first one that left with no purpose to be in the part of the city that I was so I decided to re-schedule the second one, go home and have a nap because I was exhausted.
Tuesday was quite enjoyable and fun, I had an amazing day with both my meetings and classes but my body was still not happy, I needed more naps, more sleep and more food, by Wednesday my body decided that enough was enough and I took the day for myself, I went for a walk to find new coffee shops around that area and I also wanted to buy a book and everything was going great until I crashed the screen of my iPad... it annoyed me because I'm usually really careful with my stuff, but to be honest lately I've been not caring and those are the results, plus I think I was losing too much time with her anyway.
Finally by the end of the week everyone told me to get a rest, because apparently I was looking rather tired those days, I took the advice but unfortunately, I find myself not having enough time with exams coming up, the end of the year that means more work and the secret project that I'm working on, but I made a promise to all of my  friends and it's to sleep at least 7 hours a day and take a rest at the middle of the day and I'm going to keep up with that.
I feel that the content this week was a little bit compromised and that I didn't put as much effort as I should have but trust me, this is going to change, I'm going to do my very best and you might even get extra talks this week.
Have a great start of the week, try to survive, stay positive and don't forget to get enough sleep.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram