Hello November!

Pinterest Image

October you came and went like a breeze. I didn't even felt you. If you know anything about me, you know that this is my favourite month, the beginning of the autumn, the most beautiful moons and most importantly a lot of people including myself have their birthdays during this awesome month.
Lets go back 4 weeks to the resolutions I wanted to accomplish for this month, I indeed walked more, I'm now walking from 3 to 4 km a day which is almost double of what I did before, I want to say that I have been sticking to my schedule and using more my agendas because I have but as I changed them, I think that part of the month I left them un-used, so I think that's a no, I've been eating less sugar and less procesed foods but I'm not quite there when it comes to healthy eating, I tried a new thing which has to do with my new project, which is not being afraid of your ideas and expressing them and it felt good. I'm more than in love with what I've been doing this month because I love it, I indeed had relaxing day and my sleeping pattern is much better now.
I think that I accomplished successfully 6 out of 10 and I have to keep working on 2, I don't think it was that bad, was it? As what I want to do for this month, I also have ten things I want to do and accomplish:

  • Healthy eating.
  • Use less my phone
  • Read the books that I have in my library that I haven't read
  • Procrastinate less in the mornings
  • Do things in time
  • Drink more water
  • Learn how to cook a real dish
  • Don't spend money unless is necessary
  • Have a day to myself to see friends and relax
  • Use my time wisely
  • Be more productive
Most of this things are work or school related but coming to end of this semester I always find hard to stay motivated and organised, I really need to creative this active routine. Have a great month and don't forget that this are my personal goals, everyone had different ones and you should stick with them.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram