WR| Rollercoaster

It's late, I know, but this week was a rollercoaster and as much as I wanted to sit down and make time for writing it just didn't happen, a part of me feels like I wasn't motivated enough. I've been through a lot of pressure lately and it all started to make a dent on my energy and motivation, but I'm not letting any of that put me down.
Anyway, let's start from the beginning, last Sunday was father's day and Mexico's soccer team was playing, so in true family style, we decided to have a family breakfast to enjoy the game and the day together. The only downside to this is how tiring it is to clean and sort everything before and after everything happened.
Monday was a "me" day, after a long weekend of family reunions, I knew I needed that time for myself, I've realised that the more time I spend with people, the more anxious I tend to get and the more temperamental I become, so I decided to spend some time alone, organising my agenda and relaxing.
Tuesday and Wednesday were quite normal and uneventful, I went to class, back home, did a bit of work, recovered from a bad sickness and relaxed (or at least tried to), I realised that the less things I had on my plate, the less energy I would have to do them, so, to be honest, I didn't do much.
Thursday came and I remembered that we recently got invited to a wedding and I freaked out because I don't own any dresses, so I decided that it was only fitting for me to go and try to find something to look somewhat presentable. I walked for about 3 hours before giving up on everything and coming back home.
But Friday was the most productive day of all, I had the first part of my certification exam, bought a dress and a gift, went to work, worked out and was shattered by the end of the day, but I felt amazing knowing about all of the things I was able to do.
And now we are, I'm really tired, really sleepy and ready to go to bed at 13:00, but I'll push through all of this, I know I can and this upcoming week is going to be really fun. Hope you had a good week that the next one is just as good and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram