June: The Review

Another month is gone and I kinda feel sad for it. June was an amazing month, one in which I finally decided to change all the things that seemed wrong and finally decided to do something about the funk I'd been in for the last three months. Mayte
The month started with an overwhelming excitement for the new project, not only was I going to help myself to be and feel better, but I was hopefully going to be able to help at least one of you out there that was maybe going through something similar or was trying to get into better habits.
Accompanying all of that I was having more work than ever, I was preparing for finals, starting my last stage to get my certificate in english and balancing family and friend commitments that couldn't bare to wait for me to have free time, so I every time I could fit in any time for myself, I would.
The first two weeks of the month were the hardest, not only was I busy, but I was overly stressed, trying to get from one place to another, running around, wanting to stay in bed for a little longer, but even when I was feeling all of that stress, something inside was already feeling a lot better.
By week two my mum and I decided to make a little impromptu travel to Morelia, a place we haven't been in a while and one that will always be nice to visit, not only because we have family there, but because there's something truly beautiful about that city and the way you can find beautiful landscapes while you are either on your way or in there.
Then the family reunions came around, there were either birthdays, father's day or just for the sake of it, and it was nice to spend time with them, not stress about anything else and talk about other things that weren't work or school related, although my family has shown to be rather excited for my graduation (even when there's six months left).
The ending of the month was filled with exams and more work, because even when I'm feeling rather proud of myself for finally getting my certification and finally finishing up with that long project that was finally finishing english, I'm feeling exhausted and ready for all the exams to be be done.
That's all for now, there wasn't much to tell even when there was a lot going on through the month, it was all bunched up into this weeks and it all passed like a breeze. It was nice and worthy, I'm feeling happier than ever and I hope all of this good energy moves on to July and the rest of summer. Hope you had an amazing week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram