Re-connect


A long time ago my mum told me to not lose my close friendships, the ones that had always been there for me, because those were the ones that were going to be there for me even when times were rough.
Today send a text, call or email someone you haven't talked with in a while, ask them how they are, how's work, how's their family, tell them how much you've been thinking about them, remember old times, schedule a lunch together, it doesn't matter what you do, just enjoy the time you've got to catch up.
Never ever lose those old friendships for temporary ones, stay with the ones that have been through the good and the bad with you and support them through all.
Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Mayte. 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram