WR| Non-Stop


Welcome to the crazy show, we are glad to have you back. Well, I ain't exactly part of a crazy show, but this week indeed has had it's adventures and it's craziness, so for now, as you read this post, we are going to relax, enjoy a cup of tea and catch up.
This week was quite an interesting one, I would love to say I knew what was going to happen since the beginning but that would only make a big fat liar as I wasn't expecting even half of the things I got to experience, but I'm quite happy with most of the things that happened.
Sunday was a family day, which has shown to be a recurrent thing. Lately we've been spending more time with our relatives, catching up, having good food and plain enjoying each others company and although it can be tiring, it was worthy.
Monday was a planning day, I was actually aware of a trip my mum and I were going to make during the week, so instead of leaving everything until the end and stressing over the things I didn't do, I sacrificed my day and stayed at home working and catching up.
Tuesday was the big travelling day. My mum and I decided to go to Morelia on a quick trip to visit family and tie some loose ends. It was amazingly tiring, but also amazingly nice to see them after years of not seeing them. We got help from the nicest people and although we lost our bus back home, we managed to solve everything up and come back.
Wednesday was another work day, because I got a meeting schedule the day before while I was on the bus, I wasn't excited for it, but work is work and after two classes, I powered through it and it actually went pretty well and I had a bit of free time with my mum afterwards which made the day better.
Thursday was the weirdest day I've had in a while, I woke up after having the most random dream ever, to then realise I was starting to lose my voice and had a sore throat, to having the less productive study session with a friend, to a weirdly funny class, to running into random people on my way home, to receiving weird messages, to watching my neighbor be overly erratic, to finally getting my meds for my throat and a nice night of deep sleep.
I'm not going to lie, I was really excited for Friday, mostly because I knew I was going to be able to rest, but taking in consideration I had a few bits and bobs that needed to be taken care of, my mood fell a little bit, plus that exam I got really nervous, that paperwork that almost went wrong and my anxiety being over the top. But besides all of that, besides all of the things that went wrong, I feel quite blessed and happy with everything, it wasn't as bad as it sound.
This week was crazy, it had many aspects to it and although almost nothing went as planned, I'm really happy with everything that happened and all of the opportunities I've been having lately. Now, I'm going to finally rest and enjoy the family week that's coming for us.
Hope you had a great week, that the next one is just as good and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram