WR| More to do


Have ever heard the phrase "The work never ends"? Well that seems the perfect word to describe my life right now, all I see is work, homework, papers due in the next couple of weeks, more work, a few projects that I should have started working on a long time ago and some family and friend outings.
This week was all about settling down, a part of me was really craving balance and stability, mostly because the past two months have been crazy and I've been in the weirdest, most uninspiring mood ever, but now, as things start settling in and taking shape, I feel better and more in-sync with myself.
Monday was the day to enjoy the sun and run errands, which I don't mind as long as I can have an ice cream on my way there, and although I didn't get as much work done as I would have first wished, it was a really productive and even fun day.
Tuesday is when things started to pick up, I sat down and started doing what I should have started the day before, I planned most of my week, did a bunch of work, caught up with all my assignments and felt completely accomplished by the time my head touched the pillow that night.
Wednesday was almost the same, but on a slower paced, I wasn't feeling 100% so instead of pushing myself to the edge, I took it a little bit slower and decided against a workout, which not only did my body thanked me for, but it also meant I got to enjoy yoga in the afternoon a tiny bit more.
Thursday was not as good as I would have expected, I feel like I got my hopes too high and when I didn't reach the goal, I felt disappointed with myself. But my headache wouldn't leave me alone, so after a nap and some food I managed to feel decent enough to leave my bed and do a little bit of what I had planned.
Friday is here and I don't know how I feel about it, my whole body aches from working out the same way I used to before Christmas break and my body didn't take it very well, although I enjoyed it a lot. I finished with all my work and homework for the week, the only thing that's missing was me from one of my classes today, but we shall catch up on Monday.
I hope I have the opportunity to recover a little bit this weekend as my week will start with a Sunday meeting and some family reunions, I'm really excited for everything that's coming, I just need a little bit of rest before heading out again.
I hope you are enjoying the 21 in 21 challenge as much as I have, it will keep on going tomorrow, today was a little break from it for us to catch up. Hope you had an amazing and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram