WR| Back on Track


Have you ever sat down, looked at your life and realise how crazy everything is? No? I have, last week I had one of those moments of realisation in which not only do you see how crazy and weird everything can be, but you also realise that you can either make the most of it or you complain and don't enjoy the ride.
I know what I said last week, I was sure my life was in a better place, I swear everything seemed to be where it's supposed to be, but one little thing I forgot it's that no matter how hard I try, how much of my energy is on me trying to have a normal life, it's definitely not going to happen, because that's us, that's me and I like it, the thing is that sometimes I forget to embrace it. 
This week went from crazy, to stressing, to happy, to sad, to disappointed, to motivated, I had all of the moods and it was kind of fun to see how I reacted to the different problems and situations, I decided to embrace all of those emotions and not hold them back. It was amazing to see how much you hide them and how good is for you to let them out. 
Monday and Tuesday made me realise how much I love working in a quite environment and alone, I cannot stand someone looking over my shoulder or even making background noises, I lose my focus and everything takes twice as long as it should be. 
Wednesday was what I would call a "normal" day on this household, I worked out after a good rest, did a bunch of work and send all of my papers due on Sunday, but also managed to relax and not feel like I had the weight of my world on my shoulders. 
Thursday was the perfect example of why I swear my life is really weird. I went to class, read a book and then met with "Chef" to finally cross something off of my/our bucket list, we went to a trampoline park and although I fell and crashed, I still laughed like a three year old, life was good, and then everything went downhill. I got an email from one of my teachers rejecting on my projects and I broke down, it took me a month worth of work to get to that point and it was due on Sunday, there was no way of fixing it on time. 
After a good night of crying and sleep I decided to take Friday easy, I woke up, showered and treated myself to the best cranberry roll I've ever had, then class, then workout, then work but we all know by now that life does not like to go my way so I had to accompany my mum to fix some problems and was left with a bunch of work for Friday night. 
And now it's Saturday, we have a lovely weather, I went shopping, my whole body hurts, my room is a mess but as soon as I finish typing this I'm done for the week, no more work and at least I'm going to be able to enjoy my Sunday reading or even writing something new. 
I feel better, more motivated, more active and alive, who knows what next week may bring, maybe midterms and some friends? we shall see but for now that's all, hope you had a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram