April: The Little Things

Life is about those little moments that sometimes we don't stop and enjoy, this month I realise that most of the time I don't stop, I just see and keep going, I don't let any of those moments sink in. April was about enjoying those little moments and taking something from them, like the time I enjoyed with my friends even doing things like watching Gilmore Girls, or trying new food partly cooked by "Chef", or going to new places with my parents. It was all about the little things I'm grateful for having but that also make me extremely happy.





Let yourself stop and smell the roses, enjoy those little moments with people you love and don't let any memory slip away, every day is marvelous and you should enjoy like it's the last day, you never know how long you'll be here for.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram