April: The Resolutions


Spring is finally here and with the weather finally starting to heat up I feel like it's time to focus on something else other than problems and push ourselves to be that person we've always wanted to be, we know we've had enough bad days.
April is a happy month, we get spring break, less exams and the end of the semester seems to be getting closer and closer, but that doesn't mean it's all going to be about sitting down and doing nothing, I'm seeing this month as a more personal one, one were I can actually focus on those projects I feel passionate about but also taking care of myself.
Personal Goals
  • Stay organised: We've had enough of a mess last month, it's time to move on to something else. 
  • Work out 4 times a week.
  • Eat healthy, stress me on this one. 
  • Save money. 
  • Read 5 books (or more)
  • Stay close with my family and friends. 
  • Do something new: It's time to change the dynamic around here, I feel like I need something to pump me up and that also makes me happy. 
Blog Goals
  • Post 5 times a week, we've enough breaks
  • Post more Photos Diaries
  • Write more of what I love
School Goals
  • Dedicate 2 hours to study at least every day: I need to start revisioning or it's never going to get done. 
  • Learn something new by myself.
  • Work on my notes, they are always left behind and it can be a real struggle when you cannot find the right subject in a notebook. 
A lot more but I don't feel like most of them are going to come organically in my life, but we shall se how everything goes and one main thing I want to remember is to smile a lot more, it realy brightens your and maybe someone else's day. 
Have a good month and remember to smile and keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram