Bad Days

Have you ever had those days in which you feel like nothing goes your way and if something starts to bright up, then it goes wrong?

A few weeks back I was having really bad days, I would wake up and feel terrible stressed or angry about something that wasn't even deservant of my attention, nor my hate, then I would take that anger out in people who didn't even have anything to do with the main problem. I was overreacting over everything.
Then I realised that I was the one putting bad energy out there to begin with, I was the one causing all this trouble because my attitude towards everything was awful. Let me tell you, pointing at every mistake someone has it's not going to fix the problem, explaining the base of the problem and trying to come up with a solution together is better.
The energy you put out there it's the one you are going to receive. The way you treat people it's the way you are going to be treated. Everything you do it's a reflection of you and unless you are really negative, it shouldn't be like this all the time.
We all have bad days, it comes with life and how we handle everything that's around us, not always things are going to go our way, but that doesn't mean that one, we should take out on others and two, that it's always going to be that way.
Think about all the amazing things we have in life, if you can read this, that means you have access to internet and you should value it, think of the little things we give for granted, a lot of people don't have access to many of this things.
If you are having a bad day, go to bed, take a hot shower and think what you can do to solve the problem, be grateful for what you have and then, let yourself relax, wake up and be positive, bring good things to the table and do something nice for others.
Just because you had a bad day that doesn't mean every single day it's going to be that way.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram