Thank You


Another year, another letter to thank you, because even when you just read, it makes a big change in me, in people behind this and I cannot tell you how grateful I am for you, reader.
Through this months I've discovered a part of myself I didn't knew existed anymore, that creative part was lost in the back of my head when problems arrived but this platform has helped me to get it out of my system and work on it, it has helped me overcome more than you think. 
One of my main goals this year was to make this platform grow and help others with my experiences, and I did, it was a lot of work and a lot of tears and pain involved, but it surely has grown from it's start and I hope we will continue to do that in the future, because this is not about money or me, this is about what my experiences and learnings can do for others.
A lot happens, most of which I can't control, but whenever I feel like everything is about to collide and go to waste, I know I can sit down, write about it and it seems so different by just doing that, because I know that out there, someone may be opening the page and finding something that can make them see that it all has a solution.
I've been close to making mistakes that would not only affect me but others out there, luckily, I found someone that helped me out of there, I want to help you, I want to offer you my words, I want to make you feel like you are not alone anymore, because even though we've never met and you may never even know me, I'll be happy to listen and help.
Thank you for reading me, for keeping up with this crazy life, for giving me an opportunity, it means the world to me and to the people that help me, because without you, this space would be nothing.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram