2016: The Review I


Looking back to year made me realise how many things I've been able to live and to enjoy through this months and how many I shared with you in here, so much has happened that I don't even know where to start, I just know we are going to have a good life and enjoy the memories.
January was the typical month for me, some work, some organizing, some putting my life together, we barely saw family and I definitely feel like I went through this "crisis" in which I was trying to find out who I really was,  but that faded out as I began to find my path a bit more and be more adventurous. 
February was when things started to get a bit more interesting, I was the new kid in French and it was really hard for me to get out of my shell and deal with my anxiety and those sort of things, but I definitely did some amazing things for myself that month, I even started with yoga and some other little changes. I also emerged myself into more of my #VoiceForEveryone project with love as a subject.
March was a roller coaster, I was finding a bit more of a system but also trying to enjoy life a bit more, I can't say it went down so well but at least I tried. Travelling was also part of it and even though it was light I did enjoy it and made me re-think some things. This also was the month when yoga started to be more a part of my routine. 
April was about the changes and moving forward, not sticking with old things and trying to be more honest with myself and others, I even made a few changes on my platform and the way I was using it, I have to say that those posts are still my favourite to this day, they truly express what was going on in my life and how caged I was feeling. I almost forgot, but this month I also has Renzo with me, a  lovely puppy that stole out hearts but had to go after a few days. 
May was interesting, we did a lot of travelling within my family to visit more family, it was really fun to spend time with them and talk more about trivial things, not really having to worry about school or other things that by this stage I was already worrying about but didn't say anything until it was set in stone. It was a really good month of relaxation, I took a well deserved break those days. 
June was a month at home, I had a few days off from school before going to one of the biggest things I did in the year, but at this point there were only three people that knew what was going to happen. This is the time in which I started really working out, following a routine and getting into a better shape, my health also improved, all in preparation of the main event.
There are many things that happened and made the first part of the year quite amazing and unique, as you can see it was quite packed for most of it and I'm sure I forgot certain things, but there's surely more left to go and we'll keep on catching on, remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram