2016: The Review II


And for the second part of the year things indeed began to change and take a twist, but this part it's also about me and the changes I was making for myself.
July was a big month for me, I started a new job / came back to one of the most amazing place I've ever worked in, no one knew until the last minute, I didn't want to jinx anything, but when I got it I could feel this rush of anxiety and adrenaline, I was excited but a part of me was also scared about messing one of the most important things in my life up, but I'm glad I said yes to that and kept up with it.
August was what you may say changing mode, the summer had its end near by and school was coming, I finished succesfully with that and kept going, I'm not going to lie, after a month and a half working on an amazing team with amazing people, I was really sad to leave, but summer can't last forever and I came back for my autumn semester.
September, oh sweet september, everything about you screamed autumn and better days, most of my month was spent travelling a bit and getting used to idea of graduating and starting with all of the preparations for it, which freaked me out and I wasn't my normal self until later when I decided that pushing forward was the only way to go.
October, my lovely and dark October, it wasn't as easy as we had a few family issues there, some that managed to make me feel quite uneasy as my birthday approached, but the October Project was quite something else, something new and exciting that made me really happy and I would certainly be doing it again.
November was cold and so much like winter that I almost forgot the season, but it was all about work and getting back on my feet, because one thing I've learnt from my mama is that if you fall or you get pushed, you have to get up and keep moving, and ever thought it really took time for me to recover mentally, I did and started working and focusing in something else, something as exciting as the year before, because this is when all the stories began to flow and the "12 Acts of kindness" project was borned.
December went fast but leaving us with a great taste in our mouths, plus full bellies that wouldn't want to move until the next year, I got an opportunity at an old job to work for them, I've been deciding what direction I want to go next, Artiste's baby was borned and life seems better, I feel like more than ever, I'm ready for the next year.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram