Never Imagined


Have ever had to face tests?
This is the story of how I faced two of the most difficult, yet important tests in my life.
Through the years we live different things, each with it's own level of difficulty and importance, but what matters is that you learn from them.
Both tests started at the same time, but I didn't had to manage both immediately, everything has it's own process.
The first test started when I met this one really unique woman, she was different, that caught my attention, I wanted to make things right, so I waited and dedicated myself to her before rushing into anything, I needed to know if it was the right thing, luckily for me, it was, we are working through it, but it's all having a great start.
The second test has a close bound with the first one, one is product from the other one. This one has had a slow beginning, I tried not to rush anything, I've been letting things slowly develop, I know that he can feel when someone's being fake or not completely honest.
With time I've been able to to build a stronger relationship with them, to this day I know that if he were to chose, he wouldn't chose me, I've learnt that sometimes we hold on to hope for a long time, fortunately his age is on my side, I know that with time he'll be able to adapt and we may even build a relationship.
I've never been in this type of situation before, I've never been involved when there are many conflicts and many points of view getting in the way, but I've learnt from it, because there's a way of handling them by putting necessities over desires, by helping him understand the situation in a different way, a more positive one.
I'm talking about my relationship with a single mother, my main goal is to build a strong and positive relationship, filling every aspect of my life, bringing happiness back into our lives and being able to show her that nothing is impossible and to the little one, I want to show him that a break up doesn't mean loneliness, and making sure he understands that I'm not there to take the place I don't belong in, but to support him and her.
Now comes the part in which I tell you how am I, I'm good, they fill me with energy, happiness, stability and security. I'm excited to be by their side, making that bound stronger. I'm getting to know my new family.
"Proton"

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram